Tuesday 15 January 2008

PATRICK RIBBSAETER


Patrick Ribbsaeter was born in Stockholm/Sweden on March 28, 1980. His mother is from Thailand (with blood from Burma and India) and his father is from Sweden.

• body: athletic
• height: 185 cm
• weight: 76 kg
• eyes: brown
• shirt: m
• waist: 31/32
• collar: 15 1/2
• suit: 48/50
• shoes: 4



Casting Citi Bank«
Welcome to my world! I’M GIVING YOU a backstage pass to all the beautiful things I experience everyday as a UNIVERSAL PLAYER right HERE. It’s everything about FASHION, PARTIES, MODELS, CELEBRITIES, TRAVEL, FOOD, SHOPPING, WINE and DINING that life offers, DO’S and DON’TS as GENUINE PLAYER. I’ll show HOW YOU CAN achieve this RARE & ACTION-PACKED life by following my blog and incorporate it to YOUR OWN SUCCESS. Looking forward to guide YOU for success! - PATRICK RIBBSAETER